TUDCA ADVANCED LIVER SUPPORT stands for tauroursodeoxycholic acid. It is a component of bile that helps with the metabolism of foods and reduces buildup of other bile salts which causes cholestasis. By reducing the accumulation of other bile acids, TUDCA ADVANCED LIVER SUPPORT attenuates their potential to damage surrounding liver cells, which suffer membrane degradation with overexposure. As a result, TUDCA ADVANCED LIVER SUPPORT helps improve overall liver function.
- Boosts the livers ability to withstand stress from harmful oral medications or foodstuffs*
- TUDCA may increase insulin sensitivity by up to 30%*
- Enhances metabolic capacity for carbs and fats*
- May improve lipid profiles*
- Protects liver cells and reduces liver damage*
TUDCA has also been shown to benefit the endoplasmic reticulum throughout the body. The endoplasmic reticulum plays a critical role in transporting important signaling and other functional nutrients. Therefore, TUDCA can also enhance protein balance, cholesterol profiles, neurological functioning, and body fat percentage.