If you are an endurance athlete you require effective formulations based on sound science to support your exercise demands. EnduroMAX is your solution for endurance performance requirements. EnduroMax is based on strong scientific evidence and modeled after the newest American College of Sports Medicine (ACSM) guidelines for fluid and electrolyte replacement during exercise. EnduroMax will provide the fluid, fuel, electrolytes, amino acids, metabolic cofactors and antioxidants your body needs during exercise to support optimal performance.
Directions: As a dietary supplement mix two (2) scoops (approximately 61.7 g) per 12 –16 ounces of pure cold water. Stir briskly or shake until mixed. Add ice or increase water content to customize taste preference. Consume one serving 20 minutes before exercise.Take an additional serving every 60 minutes during training or event as needed.
- Formulated to Provide Rapid and Effective Fluid, Energy, and Electrolytes Replacement for Demanding EnduranceAthletes.
- Provides Multi-Molecular Weight Carbohydrates and Proteins.
- Contains Glutamine and the Branched-Chain Amino Acids.
- Enhanced With Metabolic Cofactors and Antioxidants Including Caffeine, Quercetin, N-Acetyl Cysteine and Coenzyme Q10.
- Instantized for Easy Mixing.
- Gluten Free.
- Advanced and science-based formula following the 2007 American College of Sports Medicine (ACSM) Position Stand for Fluid and Electrolyte Replacement During Exercise.
- Provides the fluid, fuel, electrolytes, amino acids, metabolic cofactors and antioxidants your body demands duringprolonged exercise to support optimal performance.
- Provides multi-source carbohydrates including maltodextrin,sucrose, and dextrose (glucose) in ideal ratios.
- Provides all essential electrolytes including sodium,potassium, chloride, calcium and magnesium to replenishelectrolytes lost during exercise; supports muscle functionand recovery.
- Contains L-glutamine and the branched-chain amino acids (L-leucine, L-isoleucine and L-valine) for fuel, preventingprotein breakdown (catabolism) and supports rapid recovery.
- Contains metabolic cofactors and antioxidant with quercetin,N-acetyl cysteine, alpha lipoic acid, coenzyme Q10 andL-carnitine to facilitate energy (ATP) production and fat metabolism. The antioxidant vitamin C has also been addedto protect muscles from free radical damage.