OXALOACETATE MODERN WARRIOR acts as neuroprotective within the brain. Oxaloacetate appears to protect neurons from glutamatergic excitotoxicity (i.e. neurotoxicity) and simultaneously decrease neuroinflammation. Moreover, it has been shown to decrease brain damage stemming from ischemic attacks. In addition to oxaloacetate’s neuroprotective properties, there is preclinical evidence to suggest that it may significantly extend lifespan. It is theorized to extend lifespan as a result of increasing cellular energy and mimicking various biological benefits associated with caloric restriction (e.g. minimizing blood-glucose levels). As a result of its neurobiological mechanisms, Modern Warrior Oxaloacetate is a nutraceutical supplement to consider for optimization and preservation of long-term brain health.
- Oxaloacetate is scientifically engineered to enhance cognitive function, support cell structure and inhibit the unwanted effects of premature aging due to environmental toxins.*
- Oxaloacetate helps maintain healthy neurons in your brain and nervous system by ensuring that there is no toxic build-up of glutamate.*
- Oxaloacetate may also work well to reduce inflammation and increase neurogenesis in the brain.*
- Oxaloacetate is thought to promote longevity due to being an intermediate of the Kreb’s cycle of energy production.*
- Recent case studies support the use of oxaloacetate as a nutritional supplement to help regulate blood glucose levels, potentially support longevity and protect the brain.