ALLMAX MEAL PREP RECIPE - Overnight Oat Smoothie
This Overnight Oat Smoothie is packed with full of nutrients along with the MEAL PREP Banana Nut Bread flavor. It’s a quick, healthy grab-and-go breakfast or snack that you can easily interchange the ingredients to make your own flavor.
- 1/4 cup uncooked old fashioned oats
- 1 scoop of ALLMAX MEAL PREP Banana Nut Bread
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1/4 cup plain or vanilla Greek yogurt
- 3/4 cup applesauce or cut apples
- 2 tbsp natural peanut butter
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp maple syrup or raw honey
- optional toppings: cinnamon, dried oats, chia seeds.
- First, add the oats to a blender; blend on high until the texture of flour.
- Add a scoop of ALLMAX MEAL PREP and milk to the blender and blend again.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and blend on high until desired smoothness.
- Transfer to a 2 cup jar or container.
- Refrigerate overnight, or for a minimum of 4 hours, so the oats can soften.
- Shake before drinking. If the texture is too thick, add a little more milk and blend before drinking.
- Top with cinnamon, dried oats, and chia seeds.
#AllmaxMealPrep #AllmaxNutritionMealPrep #AllmaxMealPrepRecipe #AllmaxMealPrepRecipes #AllmaxMealPrepOvernightOatSmoothie #OvernightOatSmoothie