MAX GLUTAMINE, pure HPLC tested crystalline L-Glutamine powder. Produced in the body naturally, Glutamine is the most abundant amino acid in skeletal muscle and is often depleted due to training, stress, and poor diet. Research indicates that bodybuilders, fitness and strength athletes, and other active people often do not produce enough Glutamine within their liver to restore critical Glutamine levels within a reasonable time frame following training.
Glutamine is involved in more metabolic processes than any other amino acid. Glutamine is converted to glucose when more glucose is required by the body as an energy source. It serves as a source of fuel for cells lining the intestines. Without it, these cells waste away. It is also used by white blood cells and is important for immune function. In hospitals, Glutamine is used for patients that have severe burns to speed recovery and prevent muscle wasting.
Supplemental Glutamine can be utilized to repair trained muscles and support the natural production of human growth hormone, which is important to muscle recovery and gains. Glutamine can also support the immune system, and allow for more intense training. Train hard and get the most from your workouts with Max Glutamine!
Directions: As a dietary supplement take one heaping scoop 2 – 3 times daily mixed into your favorite beverage.
- Pure tested and verified crystalline L-Glutamine
- Provides 5g Glutamine per Serving
- Critical amino acid for performance enhancement and to maintain lean muscle composition.
- Promotes muscle repair and rapid recovery.
- Supports intestinal health, growth hormone and immune function.
- Most abundant amino acid in skeletal muscle often depleted due to training, stress and poor diet.
- Can be utilized to repair trained muscles and support the natural production of human growth hormone.
- Supports the immune system.
- Allows for more intense training sessions.
- Involved in more metabolic processes than any other amino acid.
- Speeds recovery and prevents muscle wasting.
MAX GLUTAMINE by Max Muscle San Mateo, CA & ... on Scribd