CORTX : Cortisol Reducer
CORTX : Cortisol Reducer is a corticosteroid hormone that, in and of itself, is not always “bad.” However as the stress hormone, many live with chronically elevated cortisol levels, which IS a bad scenario.
Excess cortisol can lead to chronic fatigue and sleep deprivation. In fact, cortisol underlies one of the most common and early signs of overtraining – difficulty sleeping. It is also associated with mood, immune system function, cardiovascular regulation, and joint health.
Most often, cortisol levels are recognized as causing weight gain. However, acute pulses of cortisol, such as that which occurs with a single weight training session – which increases cortisol briefly – actually increase metabolism. The problem with stress-related cortisol when we’re stressed often! Extended overstimulation of metabolism by cortisol will slow metabolic rate over the long term.
And this is a cumulative effect – the stress from training, work, commuting, interpersonal communication, and everything else that contributes to stress, which is why chronic stress is so prevalent and so detrimental to our goals. This is exactly why we’ve developed CORTX.
- KSM-66® Ashwagandha – Has been observed to decrease cortisol levels by 15-28%*
- Phosphatidylserine – An amino acid-phospholipid capable of reducing perceived stress*
- Rhodiola Rosea – Prevents feelings of “burnout” and can reduce fatigue*
- Bacopa Monnieri – A nootropic adaptogen blunts anxiety and promotes memory*
- L-Theanine – Curbs the edge of any stimulants while promoting cognitive function*
With these 5 key ingredients and more, CORTX is built to deliver lasting results. Don’t stress over your stress, eliminate it with CORTX.